The Site is owned and operated by MAKING SENSE LTD., a corporation incorporated under the laws of Israel, having its principle office in Israel. MAKING SENSE LTD. maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information.
Please feel free to browse in the Site. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you indicate your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please log off the Site.
MAKING SENSE LTD. may at any time revise the following Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All materials on this Site, including but not limited to text and images (the "Content"), are either the property of, or used with permission by, MAKING SENSE LTD. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright and is proprietary information of MAKING SENSE LTD., its affiliates or other third parties unless stated otherwise. Therefore, you may not reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, display or prepare derivative works based on, repost, transmit or otherwise use the content of this Website without Making Sense's prior written permission. The use of the content by you, or anyone else authorized by you, may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes, unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. MAKING SENSE LTD. does not warrant or represent that your use of the content on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MAKING SENSE LTD.
2. The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of MAKING SENSE LTD. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of MAKING SENSE LTD., nor is any license or right granted to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of MAKING SENSE LTD. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
3. Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your own risk. MAKING SENSE LTD. is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
4. The Information presented in the Site, including text, graphics and links ("Information") is provided by MAKING SENSE LTD. as a convenience. MAKING SENSE LTD. does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Information contained in this Web Site or any other Web site, and takes no responsibility for its content. Specifically, the Information on this Web Site is designed to be informative, and does not attempt to contain any psychological, behavioral or medical professional opinions. MAKING SENSE LTD. makes no representation concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any toys, other than MAKING SENSE toys, which are recommended in this Site.
5. MAKING SENSE LTD. also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. All pictures of products on the Site are for demonstration purposes only and MAKING SENSE LTD. may change modify or cancel any product presented in the Site at its will and nothing in the Site may be construed as to limit any right of MAKING SENSE LTD. Since the pictures in the Site are presented to you via computer screen and/or are printed by you from a computer screen, there may be variations between the appearance of goods on screen and their actual appearance.
7. This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than MAKING SENSE LTD. Such links are provided for your convenience only. MAKING SENSE LTD. has not reviewed all of such sites' links to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Website. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that MAKING SENSE LTD. approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. MAKING SENSE LTD. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site. It is hereby clarified that the Making Sense E-Store is to be regarded as a linked Website.
8. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any personal data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or the like will ipso facto become the property of MAKING SENSE LTD., and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to the extent permissible by law, and unless indicated otherwise by MAKING SENSE LTD (see above privacy statement). Subject to due diligence of privacy of your personal details anything you transmit or post in the context of the Site may be used for any purpose without compensation by MAKING SENSE LTD. or its affiliates. Furthermore, MAKING SENSE LTD. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
9. Any action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and the parties hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.